Alteryx is a leader in the self-service data science and analytics market place, solving almost any analytical use case in companies of any size and industry vertical. I discovered Alteryx a few years ago whilst in my previous role at Amaysim through a fellow Alteryx user who presented at the Alteryx Inspire conference.
Come join me at Alteryx’s Inspire conference in Sydney on March 20-21st to learn how Alteryx can help you and your company Alter everything.
There will be keynotes from both Alteryx founders Dean Stoecker (Chairman, CEO Alteryx) and Olivia Duane Adams (Chief customer officer) and product management – Katie Haralson as well as numerous customer stories on how they have used Alteryx to drive improvements in their business.
Watch the full interview here
As an analytics leader, I have always been passionate about learning and helping businesses leverage technology to deliver financial value and am excited to share what has worked for me with everyone. Alteryx also works seamlessly both on premise and in cloud platforms like Amazon web services and Microsoft Azure. In fact I personally run the product including Alteryx server in all 3 enviroments (on premise and cloud) and it works beautifully.
Personally I am a big fan of the company and am also a Alteryx ACE. Most recently I had the opportunity to chat and learn from Dean Stoecker (CEO, Chairman and Co-founder of Alteryx) on the future of data science at the recent Global Alteryx kickoff.
Here are some of the key highlights
- Alteryx is a great general purpose platform for companies to monetise the data and intellectual property that they hold.
- Increasing convergence between the PHD statistician and the citizen data scientist using the platform.
- There are more data workers in the world than first thought – A guess that nearly 50% of users of Alteryx don’t even have analyst in their title.
- More people are creating data and are curious about using data to understand things in their work world and personal world. This creates more questions across a broader audience of people.
- Alteryx is a versatile platform with many use cases in many industries. Some examples used by accountants include Robotics process automation, Tax and audit, FX risk modelling and more.
- Increasing verticalization is occurring across industries like Healthcare and Govt.
- Alteryx is focused on designing and making the platform easier to use for more people whilst advancing higher order analytic outcomes (Assisted modelling, Auto modelling, Curating data assets, Deploying machine learning)
Download the product and try it out for yourself.
#Altereverything #Alteryx #analytics #datascience #cpaaustralia